CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 3 May 2017

Vintage car!

Hi everyone.
Today's card was inspired by a tutorial on StampTV, for making woodgrain backgrounds, and also the lovely mood board at TaylorMade4U








I used a woodgrain embossing folder and swiped it with various shades of brown and black ink. I trimmed it and layered onto some dark green, and then onto my off-white card base. I layered a rectangle of a dp onto cream, and also double layered my image. Sorry I don't have the brand of this stamp, I hope someone may know. I then added the 'journey' message, as I thought it was most suitable for this image. I will enter this at TaylorMade4U,






and also Mixed Media #36 for 'put a stamp on it'

Allsorts for embossing (my background is dry embossed)


Thanks for visiting and have a great week

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Cool card Glennis. x ♥[aNNie]

brenda said...

Such a super masculine card Glennis and loving the woddgrain, many thanks for joining our 'Embossing' theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

Monica taylor said...

Great card! Thanks so much for joining me in my birthday celebrations.
♥ Monica
My personal Blog - Taylormadecards4u