CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 January 2017

Pink and Orange!

The first challenge for 2017 at Paper Artsy is for 'pink and orange' What a fun colour combo!
I made a A4 background sheet using Brusho's and cling wrap. When it was dry I chose a spot that I liked and trimmed it to fit my bright pink card. The stamps I used are by Rubberdance, and I stamped onto coloured card in the theme colours. The paint spills are just randomly cut from the card as well.
Have a great week and thanks for visiting

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Very arty too Glennis, love it.x{aNNie}

Lucy Edmondson said...

Such fun!

Lucy x

kiwimeskreations said...

Striking card Glennis - love your 'take' on the colour theme
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

I'm really loving the colors especially the brushos in your background! Fabulous design!

Craftyfield said...

Love this idea Glennis, just perfect for this colour challenge!

Corrie Herriman said...

Lovely! Don't you just love pink and orange together ! x

Unknown said...

Fab! Great sentiment too. 😊

Catie Cuddles said...

Nice idea. Never tried Brushos with cling film. May have to have a go.
Catherine x