CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 3 July 2016

Yay!

I am running so late with my challenges this week - it has been a really busy week, plus we now have 2 grandchildren staying and their Dad.

I have used another of my Brusho backgrounds, and stamped one of the crazy birds. I stamped him again on a scrap, and coloured with copics to tone in with the background, cut it out and layered it directly over the image on the card. I added some googly eyes for the challenge at AAA cards.

The colours and bird are also perfect for challenge  #36 at Paperbabe

I hope everyone has a great week, it has suddenly turned very cold here, but then it is mid-winter after all!

4 comments:

brenda said...

Love the hues of lilac and yellow Glennis, colours that work so well together and of course the funky bird.

B x

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card, full of colour and loveliness xx{aNNie}

Jane said...

Fabulous background colours to showcase that crazy bird. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

lol This is too funny! Love his eyes!