CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 2 May 2016

Butterflys

Today's card uses an embossing folder from my 'nbus' pile, and I must admit I rather like it. I embossed the piece of teal card using my cuttlebug, and then swiped across the butterflies with a versamark stamp pad, then added some EP (2 different ones) I tied a matching ribbon across the bottom,tucked in a tiny flower, and then added my larger butterfly, which I cut out from an old calender and recoloured to match the teal theme. I am entering at
Butterfly Challenge #83 texture/teal
Cuttlebugmania Butterflies
Mixed Media #24 Butterflies and Blooms
Pixies Crafty Playground - I hope my butterfly counts!

12 comments:

brenda said...

That's a very pretty embossing folder with the kaleidoscope of Butterflies Glennis, makes for a lovely card.

B x

Di said...

Super card Glennis! Your butterfly certainly does count as a snippet and I do love the embossing folder you used.

Hugs

Di xx

Barb said...

A very pretty card Glennis. I love the embossing folder and a lovely colour too. Barbxx

Mrs A. said...

This is a gorgeous embossing folder and I do like the way you have used the two different colours on it. Love your recycled butterfly. Thankyou for fluttering by my challenge where your card will be entered twice into the draw. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Terrific looking butterfly card Glennis. Very pretty xxx

Kimbo said...

Fabulous background and a great butterfly find

Thanks for entering the Butterfly challenge this time, Kim guest DT x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card in blue. Have a wonderful weekend sweetie.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

You did quite some magic here with that embossing folder! Love it! BTW - thank so much for your nice comment on the STAMPlorations blog!

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant work love the colours and gorgeous image...xx  {aNNie}

Lisa H said...

very pretty card! I like that embossing folder too. =) Thanks for joining us at Mixed Media Monthly!

Unknown said...

Love, love, love the teal!! I just can't get enough of this color! wonderful card! Thank you for playing with us at The Mixed Media Monthly Challenge!

Donna B. said...

So pretty love the dimensional butterflies! Thanks so much for joining us at the Mixed Media Monthly Challenge this month.