CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 April 2016

CAS or White Space

First of all a very warm welcome to my new followers (and thanks to Di at Pixie's Crafty Workshop for the shout out) Marit, Viv, Liz, Alexis,Shaz in Oz and Bonnie.
I hope you all enjoy visiting.

Today's card is very cas! I made a template, so that I could sponge the background with 2 colours of DI. I then stamped the wonderful birds from Stampin Up Wetlands set which a friend lent me (Thanks Carol) The message is also from the same set. I would like to enter this at Paper Artsy for White Space (2nd entry) and also a 2nd entry at Casplorations.

7 comments:

brenda said...

It's a super card card Glennis, I'm a big fan of masking and the white space really set's off the stamping perfectly.

B x

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is a fab cas card, not sure I am brave enough to have all that white space but I so love this might have to try it

aussie aNNie said...

A great card designed perfectly as always..xx
{aNNie}

Barb said...

A lovely CAS card Glennis. You baackground colours look super and that's a super image. Barbxx

Viv said...

I have just made a card with this set Glennis! Same stamp too... great minds and all that - will save it for a later share I think!
One of my fave sets too - think the poor birdies feet are all cold and wet! Great inking and a lovely CAS card. x

Pink Unicorn said...

This is stunning, absolute CAS perfection! I love the inked background and the cute birds. Thank you for playing along with the STAMPlorations CAS Challenge. We hope to see you back again soon! Karola, DT, InvisiblePinkCards

Linda said...

Beautifully CAS! Thanks for playing along with the STAMPlorations challenge xx