CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday 10 May 2015

Lots of Love

Today's card uses an interesting technique that I came across somewhere on 'blogland' I swiped my ink pad (Brilliance pearlescent lavender) across the raised part of the embossing folder, and the ran it through my cuttlebug, which then left a coloured image on the card. I then stamped my butterfly with the same ink onto the card and also a wee snippet of velum. I ran the velum through with my swiss dots folder and cut it out and attached over the image. I added some wee 'diamantes' to the body, and stamped the message in the same ink.
Challenges - Cuttlebugmania - stamping
                     Pixies Crafty Workshop - snippets

5 comments:

Di said...

Wow Glennis - I do love the elegance of this card. Very pretty and such soft colours too.

Hugs

Di xx

AO Creations said...

Very pretty!!! Thank you for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania, good luck!!! Amy DT

Kimbo said...

So pretty and delicate

Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

Sarn said...

Love this pretty card xxx

Michele Kovack said...

So pretty!