CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday 28 December 2013

'wish'

An experiment for me today - I am using my favourite mauve/purple colours, but have added rose into the mix for the flowers.
This is a lovely digi that I won at the Fitztown blog, and I have coloured her with promarkers and copics. The doily was sprayed with Dylusions, and also some glimmer spray. I have added diecut flourishes, a layered flower, some tiny punched butterflys, glittered the wings, and stamped the sentiment 'wish' I also added some dimensional magic to the ladybug to highlight it.
I am entering the following challenges

Passion for Promarkers - include a sentiment
Ink on my fingers - use 'wish'
Crafts to challenge you - winged creatures
Graph-it - Anything goes with a happy new colour (rose)

9 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Fab card, Glennis! Pretty purple colour tones and lovely image!
Thanks for joining in with our Mega Christmas challenge at Passion for Promarkers! Lisa x

cotnob said...

This is gorgeous Glennis, such a beautiful image and fabulous colouring, the combination of purple and rose is lovely.
Pauline
x

Brenda Brown said...

Such a pretty card Glennis and gorgeous colours. Hope you've had a great Christmas, wishing you a new year filled with joy and happiness and I look forward to seeing more of your fabulous work in 2014.
hugs {brenda} x0x

Hels Sheridan said...

Cute little fairy! Loving all the details on your card, thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and wishing you a very Happy 2014 x

Jennie Atkinson said...

Such a beautiful image Glennis and I love the colours you have used. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafts Too Challenge You this month.

SemSee said...

Really lovely card. I adore the purple. Thanks so much for joining us at Graph'it Markers Coloring Challenge. Simonne x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card, I like the sweet image and the colours, Thanks for joining in with us at Graph'It colour Challenge, Happy New Year & Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Andie's Space said...

Hi Glennis,
This looks lovely. What a sweet image & the embellishments are fab. Thanks for joining in our Mega Christmas Challenge at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Iris Wiechmann said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Graph'It Color Challenge this week!

Hugs,
Iris