CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 6 November 2013

one stamp - 3 cards

Darcy at Art and Sole has challenged us to make a number of cards using one main stamp. This is my first one, I first stamped the border on the base card, the stamped again on a red card and gold embossed. The top layer was stamped and embossed with Detail white EP. I then lightly coloured the white edge with the same blue ink pad, the red edge was rubbed with gold metallic rub-on, and the navy layer left plain.
The next card:-  stamped onto green vellum with winter illusions EP, and cut a square of light green with fancy scissors and corner punched so that the vellum could be inserted. I added some snowflakes punched in holographic silver, and then all layered to the white card
The third card was coloured with Victorian Velvet distress inks, and the edges rubbed with gold metallic rub-on. I tore a piece of kraft card that was left over from another project, and stamped with the Victorian velvet DE, and embossed with Dye Boss EP. Finished off with a narrow ribbon, and a punched holly leaf and 3 red beads.

7 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

oh so hard to choose a favourite. I love the distressed look of number 3 but also those punched corners on number 2. Thankyou for taking part. x

Unknown said...

These are all awesome Glennis, I think I love the red one though...great embossing..xx

cotnob said...

These are fabulous Glennis, so many different looks with one sentiment stamp.
Pauline
x

Anonymous said...

Usually I like wild and quirky...but I really enjoy the traditional look of your first card. Great job!

massofhair said...

All of your cards are fab, i like the first one as it sings out winter and snow to me, great makes :-)

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely cards. Kim

Unknown said...

Hi hon, you just won a daily comment prize at Beccy's...xxxxx