CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 28 February 2013

Mr Teddy and his truck!

I have had such fun making this bright and cheerful card. Sorry, I can't remember who the digi is by.
I have used a yellow card base, and used some paper scraps from Authentique Essentials collection, and a scrap from my snippets box. I added 3 red buttons and popped on some liquid pearls.

I am entering the following challenges.

Joanna Sheen  -  layer it up
One Stop Crafts  -  for the kids
Creativeinspirationspaint  -  anything goes
Pile it on   -   sunshine  (the colours remind me of sunshine
Pixie's Crafty Workshop  -  snippets

Have a great weekend

7 comments:

Di said...

Hi Glennis, such a bright and happy card - I love it! Teddies always win the day with me too.

Hugs, Di xx

Elizabeth Hart said...

Super cute - love that bright red truck! Thanks so very much for joining this week at the Pile it On Challenge.

Sarn said...

Yep . . . a very bright and chirpy card here and some snippets used up too! What's not to like? xxx

Alyx said...

This is so cute. Such lovely bright colours as well.

Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
xx

scrappymo! said...

What a cute image. You have done a great job on this card...nice and bright and cheery looking!

Unknown said...

Oh, I love teddy bears! Yours looks so sweet!

BethieJ said...

Such a CUTE card!!!!
Thank You for joining us last week at PIO!
Have a GREAT day!