CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 18 December 2012

A Christmas Birthday

My second post today!
I made the background by stamping with stars and swirls from one of my Christmas sets.
I then stamped 3 cupcakes (free with a magazine) onto plain white card. I paper pieced the cases, and then coloured the rest with my Promarkers, adding a little Kindyglitz to the flames. I made a little banner for the message and added it to the bottom.
I would like to enter the following challenges
Passion for Promarkers - use happy in message
Polkadoodles - Christmas birthday for a child
                                                                                    Cupcakes - cupcakes
                                                                                     My Graffico - anything goes

8 comments:

Anjie said...

Great card Glennis. I love the background you have made.
Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

The Craft Bucket said...

Lovely card, thank you for playing along with us on the PFP Challenge & good luck. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

Monica Bramorski said...

Really beautiful card, Glennis! I like red and yellow together. It´s nice to have you at Polka Doodles this week. xxx Monica DT Polka Doodles
http://myloveforpaper.blospot.com

Faye said...

What a cutie. I love yellow so you're pushing my buttons! Thanks for playing at Cupcake this week. Merry Christmas and Good luck. X

Louise said...

Gorgeous card and super cakes,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week.
Louise xx

Lidia Baltazar said...

beautiful card, i love the cupcakes thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles xxx ;)

oheidia said...

Hi Glennis. Really a great card and i love both the image used and your coloring! Thanks for joining our mega christmas challenge at Passion for ProMarkers and i also wish you a happy new year.

Good luck in the drawing for one of the prices:)

Hugs from design team member Heidi :)

Eileen said...

Great card for a Christmas birthday.
Thanks for joining in with the PFP 'Happy'Challenge, and good luck
Eileen x