CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday 13 August 2012

Pink and Purple

A pretty card I made this morning before going out.
The card is a pale pink mottled colour (from my stash)
The background is randomly stamped with Hero Arts-Old French Writing. I then ran a piece of vellum through my cuttlebug with the paisley folder and tore a piece off which I placed on the right hand side. I then attached a piece of sheer pink ribbon, and then layered my stamped image on top. I don't know the name of the stamp as I borrowed it from a friend a while ago!
I am entering  Emergency Crafters  for pink and purple from their colour inspiration, and  Sweet Stamps   for stamped background

2 comments:

Shelly Schmidt said...

I agree- very pretty- love the pink : ) The background script is pretty and the vellum adds such a pretty softness to the card. Love the image too. Thanks for joining us at sweet stamps and best of luck in the drawing!

craftytrog said...

Beautiful card Glennis, I love the background!
Good luck in The Artistic stamper draw!
Alison xx