CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday 4 March 2011

A new pendant

I have made this pendant for the challenge over at
http://thecraftbarnblog.blogspot.com/
I was so impressed with the ones shown.
I have actually used a red bamboo tile from a table runner that my lovely friend Colleen dismantled and gave several to her friends.
Because I do not have all of the items in the demo's I had to compromise using whatever equipment that was in my stash, so hope this still qualifies for the challenge.
I used a silver pen to paint it, and then went over it with Inca Gold (silver) Then, using Dimensional Magic I applied the torn out cat image, added some silver beads at the bottom, then using a dismantled earring, I threaded the jump rings onto wire and through the already drilled holes, and finished off with another bead at the top, and a jump ring so that it can be threaded on to a chain.

4 comments:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful creation, thanks for sharing!
Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/02/march-kit-preview-day.html

Caroline Hallett said...

very pretty - love the image

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. the micro beads are a nice touch
thanks for playing with us.
isa

Von said...

Aww love your kitty pendant :)